Graphic Designer (Chicago, IL)
Womensforum.com is seeking a highly talented Graphic Designer who is passionate about design and communication to join team. The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering creative and results-oriented design solutions that are consistent with Womensforum.com business and brand strategies. The Graphic Designer will maintain the brand’s visual identity and standards as well as develop fresh and dynamic new visuals for the brand.
- Design online marketing materials to promote Womensforum.com services and products to the existing user base as well as new customer acquisition initiatives.
- Develop, design and provide final assets for online promotions, web banners, email campaigns, newsletters, landing pages, registration pages etc.
- Design and produce promotional assets for key co-branded partner sites.
- Create and maintain design assets across web and mobile applications.
- Collaborate in the development of new project concepts and campaigns.
- Contribute to ongoing development of the brand’s visual identity.
- Own the creative process from conception to production.
- Ensure adherence to existing brand guidelines and design within the brand identity.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communications, or related field.
- Self-starter with a minimum of 3 years experience in graphic design and web design.
- A strong professional portfolio that showcases a passion for usability and creating good user experiences through clean, clear and cohesive designs.
- Experience creating and designing innovative concepts.
- Understands the principles of typography, photography, illustration, color and design.
- Experience with consumer products, business-to-consumer and business-to-business online marketing.
- Extreme attention to detail
- Expert proficiency in CS5, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
- Experience with Web 2.0 design, interactive and digital media.
- Experience with HTML 5 and Flash. (CSS and action script a plus).
- Excellent people and management skills to collaborate with colleagues, partners, customers, external partners and cross-functional team.
- Solid verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized, self-directed, efficient and able to manage multiple and complex projects in a timely manner.
- Strong PowerPoint and presentation skills.
- Online marketing experience, including designing email and online banners a plus.
- Prior experience at an consumer based content site is a plus.
Account Executive (Chicago, IL)
Womensforum Media Group is looking for an Account Executive for our Central Sales team. Our sales team is a business focused team developing unique and custom solutions for major fortune 500 brands. We are seeking smart, dynamic and passionate candidates to represent our established and growing women’s digital media company. Womensforum.com launched in 1996 and is the leader in reaching an engaged female audience online through customized content and messaging tactics.
- Understanding our customer’s objectives
- Building strong relationships with advertising solutions
- Generating new business
- Frequent client travel and visits within your region may be required
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in online display advertising with a minimum of 2 years of outside sales calling on digital agencies and clients directly.
- Ideal candidates will have Consumer Package Goods and retail vertical experience
- Passion for the Womensforum sites and target demographic
- Excellent people skills and relationship building abilities
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Quality relationships with leading advertising agencies and national brands
- Proven track record in achieving sales goals and managing advertising sales opportunities from prospect to signing
- Experience creating complex, targeted and customized advertising proposals for large customers and agencies
- Strong analytical skills and business judgment
- Ability to deliver under pressure while managing multiple tasks
- Self-starter and thrive in an entrepreneurial environment
- Microsoft Office and internet proficiency a must
- Bachelor’s or B.S degree
- History of working in a fast paced environment a plus
Sales Planner (Chicago, IL)
Womensforum Media Group is looking for a Sales Planner to be located in our Chicago Headquarters. Our team is a business-focused team developing unique and custom solutions for major Fortune 500 brands. We are seeking smart, dynamic and passionate candidates to represent our established and growing women’s digital media company.
Womensforum.com launched in 1996 and is the leader in reaching an engaged female audience online through customized content and messaging tactics. Your responsibilities will include understanding our customer’s objectives to work with our team to build proposals that include our advertising solutions which include display, video, social and mobile.
- Work with team to respond to all RFPs by creating media plans/proposals that meet client objectives, and coordinate on-time delivery.
- Work with inventory management team to understand inventory avails and pricing.
- Participate in brainstorming of ideas for client RFPs and coordinate communication between the sales executives, inventory management, sales marketing, and creative services to help determine feasibility.
- Compile advertising research to support proposals, which emphasize the value of Womensforum Media Group’s offerings in relation to campaign objectives and strategies.
- Provide back-up support to Account Managers when required with respect to campaign reporting, trafficking, troubleshooting, client communications, and assist when required in responding to requests about inventory, ad products, creative specifications, etc.
- Input proposal information into Mediavisor and Atlas proposal systems.
- Manage the cataloging of all for all proposals and manage sales exec and management access.
- Input and track all current proposals/opportunities in the SalesForce CRM system and manage the company’s forecast reports as needed.
- Research, capture and share competitive market information.
- Research and identify prospective clients across all verticals.
- Work on special projects of strategic importance at the direction of management.
Desired Skills & Experience:
The ideal candidate will have experience working at a top digital publisher/portal site, or media agency, and will have the ability to work effectively in both an analytical and creative capacity.
- 1- 5 plus years experience as a digital sales or media planner at a digital media company, publisher, or agency.
- Good understanding of technologies and technical aspects used in digital advertising and reporting, various targeting methodologies, as well as site- and third-party serving approaches.
- Clear understanding of time-sensitivity around due dates of proposals, with ability to manage multiple requests and deadlines concurrently.
- Excellent PowerPoint skills, including screen grabs, formatting, etc. Apple’s iWork Keynote program, InDesign and Photoshop skills are a plus.
- Strong Excel formatting skills, including an understanding of equations for summing impressions and calculating eCPMs and SOVs.
- Knowledge of research tools used by media planners and buyers such as comScore, Nielsen, @Plan, AdRelevance.
- Experience with at least one ad server (Doubleclick, Atlas, etc.)
- BA/BS strongly preferred